Fri, Jun 17|
Art of Self-Defense: Simulation Training
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Winchester, 120 Wingate Dr, Winchester, VA 22601, USA
About the Event
Join us for our brand-new Art of Self-Defense: Simulation Training seminar! A U.S. LawShield® Independent Program Attorney will cover a variety of topics, including an overview of local gun laws and what to expect when law enforcement arrives. An experienced firearm instructor will help you through shoot/no shoot encounters using lecture, video simulations, and live action scenarios. There will also be an opportunity for a Q&A session with our Independent Program Attorney.
This hands-on, tactical training seminar features four real-life scenarios where attendees will break into smaller groups for one-on-one self-defense training and receive evaluation and guidance.
- Learn about the use of force and deadly force;
- Discuss verbal communications, handling your firearm, and more;
- Apply that knowledge in simulations, working through realistic scenarios;
- Experience hands-on tactical training;
- Evaluate possible legal ramifications; and
- Learn the critical steps to take before, during, and after a self-defense incident.